When you should hire a nanny?
What does a nanny do for you and your family?
Nannies have experience and have qualifications that enable them to provide excellent care for your child. Some nannies have collected experience over the years where they have worked for families. Hiring a nanny has many advantages for both parents and children.
To list a few duties, nannies :
- Ensure your child is safe at all times and given that nannies work independently. They will be able to ensure this as they can focus on 1:1 care unlike nursery setting with higher ratios
- They will sometimes take on nursery related duties such as taking care of the children’s clothes, tidying the children’s areas, and prepare meals.
- Be aware of educational and developmental milestones of your child and ensure that your child is properly stimulated throughout the day
- Work with other household staff such as chefs, and housekeepers when needed and subject to contract conditions
- Arrange play-dates and classes for your child, as well as build a social circle for your child
- Liaise with parents so that you all have common goals for your child
Benefits of hiring a nanny
There are many benefits of hiring a nanny to care for your child. Nannies come to your home and offer private, sole focused care for your child.
The benefits of hiring a nanny include:
- Sole-focused care for your children, which means that the nanny will get to know your children well enough to know their needs and attend to them efficiently and attentively.
- Children have the security of having a strong attachment with their nanny, whilst their parents are away from home.
- Nannies try to make the child’s day as productive as possible, offering children a variety of activities, such as play groups, playtime, outings, educational visits and activities, which ensure children get the most out of the day.
- Routines can be tailored to the needs of the children, which can help them feel secure, safe and as alert as possible.
- Nannies are capable of arranging the child’s day to life, which can ease the strain from busy parents.
- Having a nanny also helps children become familiar to other people. Due to the activities that nannies arrange for the children and they enjoy a rich and varied day.
Please check our website to choose your professional nanny now.